The Forum at O’Hill is located adjacent to O’Hill Dining Hall (525 McCormick Rd, Charlottesville, VA 22903). There is a dedicated exterior building entrance to O’Hill Forum which event organizers will be given access to for the duration of their reservation.
O’Hill Forum is only open for reserved events. Events may take place between the hour of 9:00 am and 11:00pm daily. Doors will automatically unlock at the beginning of a reservation.
Setups and AV
CIO event organizers are responsible for setting up the space for their event and returning it to the way they found it prior to leaving. AV is not available at the O’Hill Forum.
Parking at O’Hill is limited. Use guest parking spaces on the corner of McCormick and Alderman of the building for immediate loading and unloading only. If parking vehicles after loading/unloading, event organizers and their guests must utilize standard employee/student lots with appropriate parking permit and/or guest lots paying any fees required to Parking and Transportation. Cars parked in loading/unloading areas are subject to ticketing and tow at the owner’s expense.
Available Setups and Capacities
- Total Empty Capacity: 200
- Banquet: 72
- Chairs in Rows: 150
- Classroom: 30
- Hallow Square: 30
- Fair: 10 tables
- Wood, sprung dance floor
- Floor length mirrors
- Stage curtains that can be used to cover up mirrors
- (10) 8 ft tables
- (9) 5 ft round tables
- 150 Chairs
- ADA Accessible entrance
- Access to restrooms and water fountains
Available Audio-Visual Equipment
Space Specific Policies
- CIOs MUST setup this space themselves – make sure to include enough time on reservation request to setup and breakdown the setup
- Departments will coordinate with Event Planning Services complete the setup for them
- UVA Catering is the only approved caterer for this space. No other food or drinks may be served in O’Hill.