1515 Stage and Lounge
Small self-service flexible space with some fixed lounge furniture, tables, and chairs that can be moved by event organizers to fit their needs.
Available Setups & Capacities
- Total empty capacity: 37
- Chairs in rows: 18
- Lounge furniture
Available Audio-Visual Equipment (must request EMS)
- Stage speaker system (aux connection), wired microphone (4), mic stands (4)
- Basic stage lights are available
Space Specific Policies
- Lounge must remain open to the public throughout events; event organizers are prohibited from barring entry/ticketing entry into 1515 without explicit permission from Event Management Services prior to the event.
- Lounge furniture cannot be removed or moved without the explicit permission of Event Management services prior to the event.
- Content/material from the 1st floor stage may not violate UVA's harassment policy: The University will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in the workplace, academic setting, or in its programs or activities based on age, color, disability, family medical or genetic information, gender identity or expression, marital status, military status (which includes active duty service members, reserve service members, and dependents), national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, pregnancy, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran status ..
- Food service counter and service desk located on the first floor are not available for event use and cannot be utilized or reserved
- Events with food service must coordinate with Event Management Services and housekeeping to ensure the integrity of the space. This includes acquiring extrea trash bins for excess waste. Violation of this policy may result in a housekeeping fee charges to the Event Requestor.
- Doors must remain closed besides basic use of entry. Doors propped open will trigger the building's alarm.
- No restrictions on catering