1515 University Ave
If a space is open and available, it may be used by any individual affiliated with the University or a student group without a reservation! However, the space must be vacated upon the arrival of a group that has made a reservation in advance.
Furniture in fixed spaces is permanent and should not be re-arranged. Extra seating cannot be added.
- Garage: 12 seats
- Dining Room: 8 seats
- Sun Room: 11 seats
- Den: 8 seats
- 1st Floor Stage (reservable daily from 9:00am-7:00pm): standing room for 6
Groups are permitted to re-arrange the furniture available in storage at 1515.
- Studio: empty space is the default, up to 24 chairs are available. Max Capacity is 49 if the room is empty.
- Back Room: empty space is the default, up to 18 chairs are available. Max Capacity is 37 if the space is empty.
How to Reserve in Advance:
- All 1515 spaces may be reserved by a CIO’s event requester through EMS.
- All advance reservations must be made a minimum of 3 business days before the event date.
- Events being requested for over the weekend (Saturday’s and Sunday’s) must be placed by 12:00pm on the Friday before in order to be processed and confirmed as an advance reservation.
- An advance reservation guarantees the requested space for your group during your requested time.
- There are screens mounted outside of each space that will list the advanced reservations that are taking place in the space each day.
- There are no tables available for reservable spaces.
- Spaces are free to be used when empty! Digital screens will be mounted outside each space with the schedule posted of when the space is free and when there are reservations.